Join the Network
You graduated from UNC:
- enter the Alumni network by filling out the online form
You taught at UNC:
- receive news from the network and keep in contact with your former students by writing to us directly at email@example.com
The Network of UNC Graduates
With more than 10,000 graduate students over 30 years, the University of New Caledonia wanted to set up its Alumni network (former students) initiated during a launch party on November 23, 2017.
This network is called ‘Generations UNC’ and is a bridge between companies, the university and its graduates. ‘Generations UNC’ aims to unite former students of UNC to offer them different services and tools as well as conferences, thematic think tanks and other events of scientific or cultural influence throughout the year. Bringing together students and graduates, the strength of this network is also to ensure the transmission of experiences between generations.
The Advantages of the Network
- Easy access to the University Library
- Invitation to conferences, symposia and events of a scientific and cultural influence of the UNC
- Personalised invitation for private events with experts (university experts, business leaders, political figures, etc.)
- Project to create a UNC Alumni think tank
Support your University
- Become a sponsor by donating to the University Foundation to support the strategic development of the UNC.
Phone: (+687) 290 052